Schedule & Pricing
Tour departs from midtown Manhattan hotels located between 23rd and 74th Street
Between 4:45am and 9.30am, depending on flight schedule (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
14 hours (Approx.)
Returns to original departure point (between 7pm and 9pm)
Sample pricing for the next available date. Other prices may be available. Exact prices are displayed when you select a date.
|1 or more Adults required|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. U.S. citizens will require additional documentation to enter Canada. A Canadian visa may be required for Non-U.S. citizens; check your home country requirements for entering Canada.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible, you must advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- In the unlikely case of flights being canceled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available.
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- Please note: due to new TSA policies, each passenger's date of birth, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of booking. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed.
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- "Maid of the Mist" boat ride (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- This tour can be booked up to 3 months in advance
- Gratuities (optional)
Voucher InfoYou must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Terms and ConditionsIf you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 20 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour, at the hotels listed below. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.