Location: New York City, New York
Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
Tour Code: 2625NIAGARA
- Full-day trip to Niagara Falls from New York by air
- Round-trip flight from New York City to Upstate New York
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- Maid of the Mist boat ride or Journey Behind the Falls
- Buffet lunch at a restaurant overlooking the falls, including soft drinks, tea or coffee
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup and drop-off from Midtown Manhattan hotels
Discover the beauty and awesome power of Niagara Falls on a day trip from New York. You'll fly to Upstate New York, tour the falls on both the US and Canadian sides (don't forget your passport!), see all the sights, including a ride on the historic "Maid of the Mist" boat or the Journey Behind the Falls. And at the end of an amazing day you'll take an evening flight back to New York.
After being collected from your Midtown Manhattan hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Upstate New York (approximately one hour). On arrival, you will be met by your guide for the day to board the bus to Niagara Falls.
After lunch, it's time to board the famous "Maid of the Mist" boat for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.
The "Maid of the Mist" operates only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that "Maid of the Mist" may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.
- Due to new TSA policies, each passenger's date of birth, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of booking. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- Passenger(s) MUST have the required documentation to enter Canada.
- Dates for "Maid of the Mist" may run into November or may cease earlier than October 31 depending on weather