Location: New York City, New York
Duration: 15 minutes (Approx.)
Tour Code: 2770HIGH
- 15-minute sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter
- Amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the west side of Manhattan
- Choice of flight times throughout the day
- See the George Washington Bridge and the world renowned Central Park
- Insightful and informative commentary provided by pilot in-flight
- Departs from New York's Downtown Heliport
See New York's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour. You'll come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty as you fly above the Hudson River. Admire the iconic Empire State Building, the silver Art Deco brilliance of the Chrysler Building, and the sprawling green expanse of Central Park. A must for any visitor to New York City!
On your 15-minute New York sightseeing helicopter flight you'll experience the grandeur of Manhattan's famous skyline in a way that's impossible from the ground. You'll also see the most famous landmark in the US, the Statue of Liberty, from the air!
Starting from New York's Downtown Heliport, situated close to Battery Park and Wall Street, your flight takes you past the World Financial Center, Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings and over Ellis Island and the Hudson River to reach the George Washington Bridge. Your pilot is on hand to provide commentary on the points of interest seen during your flight via the headphones provided, and all seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the city.
Escape New York's lines and crowds by taking to the skies!
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $30 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in