Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Duration: 15 hours (Approx.)
Tour Code: 5167WWR
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort to the Grand Canyon in new 12-passenger vans
- Las Vegas river rafting takes you through 40 miles of the mighty Colorado River
- Enjoy a helicopter flight back to the rim of the Grand Canyon
- See the incredible natural waterfalls hidden throughout the canyon
- Maximum of 8 passengers per raft
- Las Vegas white water rafting is a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Raft down the mighty Colorado River along the Grand Canyon’s sheer cliffs. Also included in this exciting day trip from Las Vegas is a 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) helicopter transfer to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Book and travel on Saturday or Sunday and save almost 20% on the recommended retail rate or travel Monday through Friday and save 15% on the recommended retail rate!
Get an early start from Las Vegas and head out to the Hualapai land at the Grand Canyon. Arriving at Peach Springs in Arizona, you will then continue on to the Colorado River for your 5.5-hour white-water rafting adventure.
Your native Hualapai guide will guide you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64km) journey through the Grand Canyon. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall. A boxed lunch is included which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities!
At the conclusion of your rafting tour, board a 6-seater A-Star helicopter for your short transfer 4,000 feet to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return to the lights of Las Vegas by air-conditioned van, arriving at approximately 7:00-8:00pm.
This tour is likely to sell out so book early!
Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids vs the worldwide I-VI classification