Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Tour Code: 2280AAHT
- Grand Canyon All American helicopter tour
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour departs from McCarran Airport - not Boulder City!
- Grand Canyon helicopter tours fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- 45-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art six-passenger jet helicopter
- 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones on board
Take off from Las Vegas Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a champagne picnic, and fly low over the famous Las Vegas neon Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
Book an Early Morning departure on Sundays and save 25% on the recommended retail rate! Or save 15% on the recommended retail rate for travel any time!
This tour is likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in