Viator's Low Price Guarantee
Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you get the lowest price available online or at your destination - 100% guaranteed! Viator is committed to showing you the 'honest price' on our website - which is why we never lead in with phony child prices and why we always include local taxes in our pricing.
Viator's Low Price Guarantee also means that, if you find a lower price for the same tour or activity offered by the same operator (priced in the same currency) within 72 hours of booking, send us the details and we'll refund the price difference. No gimmicks, no exceptions.
Second, we also protect you against arriving at a destination and finding the same tour or activity offered at a lower price from our operator. If you do happen to find a lower price direct from our operator, simply send us the details and we'll refund the price difference.
Requesting a Refund is Easy!
Remember to make a copy, print out or screen shot of the lower rate, in case a Viator customer service representative has questions.
To submit a refund request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Viator Booking Number or Itinerary Reference Number and your home address, plus proof (receipt, price list, flyer, web address or web screen shot, etc.) of the lower price.
Or mail your request to:
Low Price Guarantee
657 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94105-4118
Refund Terms & Conditions
The following conditions apply to all Low Price Guarantee refund requests:
- Viator's Low-Price Guarantee is available to any customer who makes a qualifying purchase through the Viator.com and Viator mobile web sites. Qualifying purchase must include a minimum purchase of US$20 (or equivalent). Please note that show, concert and event tickets are not covered by Viator's Low Price Guarantee.
- Viator's Low Price Guarantee covers retail and prepaid rates available to the general public. This does not include discounts you may receive (or be eligible for) from third-party organizations such as AAA or AARP, or special offers made as part of a membership program, corporate discount, daily deal, group or rewards program.
- If you find a lower retail or prepaid rate for the same tour or activity, offered on the same date and priced in the same currency as your original purchase, on any other website within 72 hours following your confirmed reservation on Viator, we will refund the difference.
- Upon arrival in your destination, if you find a lower retail price offered by Viator's contracted operator for the same tour or activity, offered on the same date and priced in US, Canadian or Australian dollars, British pounds or Euros, Viator will refund the difference.
- Viator reserves the right to verify details of the lower price where possible. All refund decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Viator.